Incredible tropical weather, unparalleled wildlife diversity and fun beaches – Costa Rica is every traveler’s delight. If you intend to visit anytime soon, it is always advisable to book everything in advance. Like any other visitor, you might want to stay at one of the posh hotels, but how about enjoying your vacation in an apartment rental? Contrary to what people believe, apartment and villa rentals in the country are actually cheaper. Here are the top reasons to pick one.
- Unbelievable options: No matter whether you are in Costa Rica for business or travel, rentals are available for varied budgets and needs. Some of the select options like Villas de Cariari Apartment Rentals are known to offer a broad range of facilities to the visitors, including airport pickup and maid services.
- Great pricing: As mentioned, apartment rentals are budget-friendly for most parts of the year. In fact, if you intend to stay here for more than five days, rentals are any day cheaper than hotels. Visitors can check for villas, condos and apartments, depending on their budget and group size. For large families and groups, staying in apartments is a way better and comfortable experience.
- Book online: A lot of rental services offer online bookings, so you don’t need to wait until you arrive. For example, for booking Villas de Cariari rentals, you can visit their website here.
- Enjoy your stay: Don’t like hotel food? Want to have personal space? Rentals are way better than hotels in these aspects. You can expect to get a fully functional kitchen with most apartments, where you can cook your own food and enjoy the neighborhood by being a real part of it. Hotels aren’t bad, but there’s often no personal touch to the services.
- Additional facilities: Apartment rental providers know the needs and expectations of international travelers and tourists. Besides the necessary facilities within the apartment, you can get assistance for relocation, banking, business matters and even real estate sales. You can also find information for long-term stay and retirement plans. The location of many rentals is exotic and exclusive, to say the least. You can find properties that come with an exceptional view of the neighborhood, natural attractions and even the golf course.
Of course, the price you pay determines most of the facilities. Make sure to check online to find pictures and other details before taking the final call.